Saturday 27 September 2014

Shopping Galore

Sept. 26, 2014
Friday
Warwick, U.K.
 
Dear Life,
 
Im sitting quite comfortably watching "Murder She Wrote", dont ask- Im not holding the remote. I had a good day of shopping galore a.k.a therapy day. I really did not get anything fancy nor expensive. I bought something that I always wanted to have. I got myself a silver signet ring from an antique shop, a sleeping buddha and Ganesh from am Asian store. Yes I have a hippie side. The other day I got good bargains from the charity shop I volunteer at Leamington, gifts for mama & my trustworthy maid back home and more hippie things because I bought incense sticks.
 
I feel this sense of freedom by doing trivial things like shopping. I barely go shopping for what I want. Why? Well that is another letter to write. Now, Im just happy to have today.
 
Love,
M. Xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment