Monday 1 September 2014

Fab Weekend



August 31, 2014

8:47 A.M

Sade morning

Warwick U.K.



Dear Life,


It is the last day of August and yes summer in Britain is slowly ceasing and cool autumn breeze is creeping in.

I really do not want to write about something poignant today. I just want to write on how good my weekend is. Friday I went to a 60th birthday party. We surprised Collin who is a close family friend (of my friend). There were about 20 close friends in the pub who all love Collin dearly. He was dumbstruck! To be at the age and celebrate it with all the people you love dearly is memorable. He did end up crying - bless him. I met new faces and was sociable that night - plus the red wine did help. We went to a curry house after that and brought the party with us.

Sitting there with new faces around me makes me think that everyone have stories to tell. I even spotted two gay couple having dinner which made me miss my love. But there is no doubting that I had a very good Friday night.

Saturday came and thank God I did not had any hang over, two of my close lovely friends took me to a country house Compton Verney - built 15th century. We had afternoon tea. It was indeed a treat! My partner did visit this place a few times and I was happy to have seen it too.



 
 
 
 
Sunday was even better when close friends took me to Warwick castle (built 1070). I am amazed by the history of the place both in and out. The weather was also beautiful and we even saw jousting in the castle ground.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am enjoying the last bit of summer and there is no doubting that my weekend was fabulous!!
 
 
 
Savoring Life One Day at a Time
 
 
 
Love,
 
 
M. xox
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment