Friday 5 September 2014

Escaping Drama

Sept. 9, 2014

10: 13 P.M.

Warwick, U.K.



Dear Life,


Just ended another week and what a roller coaster week it has been. My emotions were everywhere and tonight was no exemption. I honestly just don't want to think about it right now. I was only thinking of going for a week holiday to Wales with friends and their dogs. I miss the sea so much and I feel that I just need the energy around me to heal me but tonight, my partner's ex rang on the phone and started to stir things regarding our set of close  friends and how they were disappointed with my partner- D. This is an ongoing drama right after the funeral which is starting to really annoy me.

I really am not in the mood to write tonight on why they are disappointed simply because it is a very long story. Perhaps one day Ill manage to do so but it all boils down to D's secrets. It made me angry as I don't need this drama now, not now when I am trying to fix myself from my lost.




 
 
 
 
For now I just need to escape all of this drama.
 
 
Savouring Life One Day at a Time.
 
 
 
Love,
 
Mykee xox


No comments:

Post a Comment