Monday 22 September 2014

Bonjour!

Sept. 22, 2014
9:26 A.M.
Warwick, U. K.
Tea morning


Dear Life,


I have problems with my old laptop which might be one reason why as much as I want to write away I hesitate. A few of my letters wont work namely -- z x c v m , . and enter tab. So I a using onscreen keyboard to type these letters in. Anyway, as long as I still can write but it does take time.
 
Weekend went well, and I challenged myself to get on the train after 8 years of not getting into one. Considering that the only transport that I have in the island I live are jeepneys and taxis and the last train I took was in Singapore 8 years ago when I was there looking for work. I managed train journeys well in Singapore but I suppose everything is new to me here in England to an extent. It would be odd to you on why I am making such a big deal about this train journey but to be honest it is something important to me. I did it and I managed to do it by myself. It gave me confidence that it really doesn't seem bad at all as long as you ask for help as I did when I got to the station. I must admit that I got worried that I might get lost, be on the wrong platform and end up in London!!!
 
Anyway I did ask for help and I made it to the other end.
 
Worrying doesn't help as I already know but sometimes could not help myself especially when I am going into something new and different. That train journey was significant to me because it gave me an assurance that new things are not so daunting and help is always around when I need it.
 
Ending this letter with this article I read on the paper. I hope you will like it as well.
 
 
By the way I have decided to start French lessons last Friday too. I always wanted to learn French and so I am now. C'est magnifique!!


I will write to you soon dear Life.


Love,
M xox

No comments:

Post a Comment