Sunday 19 October 2014

Positive Changes

October 19, 2014
7:18 P.M.
Incense Evening


Dear Life,

How are you? I am sitting tonight in a state of content having had a very good week and had a good weekend. I just had a simple dinner of left over stir fry vegetables with a good glass of Shiraz. I think the wine made the night very good and easy plus writing to you listening to blues is simply divine.

I always apolgise for not sending you letters as often as much as I can. I know I have reasons but still it would be better if I would write to you within the week but sadly I have forgotten as I have been busy.

Monday was the start of classes. Classes? Of course I must have forgotten to mention that I am taking online classes now. It is part of my goal to have positive changes in this new chapter in my life. I even went to the extent of finding a corner in my bedroom to place a study table. I am no doubting very interested in putting myself in a new routine which includes making the best of my day. Studying is something I am very drawn to so at the moment I am learning:

Spanish
Pyschology
Tourism

I really want to learn a new language and as much as I want to learn French, Spanish is more practical and would be very uselful considering it is the 2nd most spoken language after Chinese. It has been my dream to study Psychology but never had the chance to do so and now that I am given the chance to do it I AM TAKING THE CHANCE. Tourism is something that I can apply immediately with the industry that I am now in.

Aside from starting and enjoying my first week of class and mind you I have made myself a class schedule so that I will have focus too, I also decided to have a new hair style. I had the old hairstyle for yonks and so it is time for a change. There is more............I am also dedicating myself to doing more exercise. I have been practicing Yoga for 10 years but not as religiously as I need to. So now Im doing it everyday and Im improving my diet too as I want to gain a bit of weight. ;)



WOW!! You must think so many has happened for this week alone. Ohhhhh wait I must not forget that I have been busy with looking after guests too which most of them are 11th hour bookings. I have finally met and spoken to my closest friends. I cried when I hugged them but Im very lucky to have friends who support and love me. 

One of the most important thing that I did as well was to clear David's side of the wardrobe. It was essential for me to do it by myself. It was not easy but I did it. It was therapeutic for me to have done it, to put my past aside so that I will have space for my future. 

There are still a lot of stories that I havent mentioned to you but I will eventually find the perfect time to tell you all about it. For tonight I am content and happy. This I will treasure. 


All My Love,
Mykee xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment