Saturday 11 October 2014

Home, My Sanctuary

Oct. 10, 2014
1:49 PM
Warm Philippines



Dear Life,

I am sitting here relaxed surrounded by the warm tropical heat. It has been a week now since I left England and I am happy to be back home. There are a lot of things that I really did not realise that I would miss so much and now that I am back here it just gives me more appreciation to them. 

The home that my partner had built over looks the sea. The sea has been a constant companion of mine for the past six years and how blesses
d I am to be see her again. Even trivial things that seem annoying before like goats bleeting and the cockerels crowing in the morning makes me realise that I am home, safe and sound. This house is more than just a home. This is my sanctuary. 





Of course, how could I ever forget my best friend India who greeted me with wagging tail and lots of doggy licks. She in a funny inspirs me always stay positive as she always is one happy dog. 



Now that I am back home things in me have changed. The two months that I have spent in England was the time you gave me to close one important chapter in my life and to start a new one too. There is no doubting that to an extent I really did not control my own life freely. Some circumstances demanded me to let go of my freedom. Now, I am making the choice to be wise and savour the freedom that I now have. 

There are so many things that I want to write to you. But I will be patient. For now I just want to say 

Thank you for bringing me home. Thank you for bringing me back to my sanctuary. 




Lots of Love,
Mykee xxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment