Wednesday 5 November 2014

30 days

November 5, 2014
10:21 AM
Panglao, Philippines
Cloudy warm day

Dear Life,

I always apologies every time I start letters for you as I SHOULD write more often to you. You might think that I have more time now that Im back home. But apparently if I have that time I should have written more often. Excuses....I know. I do not want you to think that I am taking you for granted and have forgotten about you because I simply have not. 

Anyway, enough of that. YES! It has been a month since I arrived back and WOW! what a a month of positive changes I am in. Perhaps all of these positive changes makes me busy these days which is very good. Im not only looking after guests which I am very lucky and very thankful to have but I also have time to look after myself. 

I am surprising myself on the things that I am doing for myself now. I have been doing more Yoga, improving my diet and walking India longer regularly. India and I are FIT and healthy which is very good. All of these piled up to me studying more about Psychology is keeping me more than preoccupied but also 'evolving' me. Yes I am currently 'evolving' into someone I believe to be a better me.

I really need to write to you more often. It does help me a lot when I do.


Lots of Love,
M. xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment